Thursday, March 27, 2008

READ IT!!!!!!

The twilight series is the BEST series of books in the world!!!!!!!! If you haven't read them go to a book store and find a book called Twilight. Pick it up. Go to the register. Then buy the STINKING book. It is a must read. At least read Twilight before the movie comes out. You must, and after you read it tell me what you thought. I myself am on the third book called Eclipse. The second one is called New Moon. You MUST read them!!!!!

7 comments:

Emmie-Lew said...

I read them, and I really liked them, too! Isn't it too scary for you? I thought the 2nd book was a little boring/creepy, but I LOVED the 3rd one. I think the first was my favorite, because it was such an original idea to me! I love your blog, Ash!! :)

Emmie-Lew said...

P.S. I signed in from Megan's e-mail. I'll let her sign in as me and comment, too. :)
I hope it's okay for me to read, too!

ashley said...

I am on the third book! I haven't been reaking it for very lond. so far so good. I did think the second was kinda boring.

ashley said...

Yes it is ok if you read my blog.

Panda Queen said...

It tis not stinking!

Panda Queen said...

It's my favorite series! I'm like, way too obsessed for my own good. I am BELLA!!!!!

ashley said...

You are WAY too obsessed!!!