skip to main | skip to sidebar
Think Pink

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dance Recital

This is me after my dance recital on Saturday it was really fun. We did a song from Newsies called " King of New York". It was really fun! The dance recital had a theme and it was " A Weekend in New York! I had a BLAST!!!

Posted by ashley at 11:59 AM

1 comment:

Julie E. said...

I think you did an amazing job Ashley!

June 16, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
ashley
I love the color pink, i have one sister and FOUR brothers. I take a drill team class once a week. I love to sing, dance, and cook.
View my complete profile

would you rather.....

Blogs I go to!

  • Lizzey's Blog
    Servers Free Minecraft 1.8
    5 years ago
  • kirstens blog
    Review Kingsman Roma Series 1-1/4 in. (32mm) Square Soild Zinc Alloy Cabinet Knob (50, Brushed Gold)
    5 years ago
  • Just Julie
    Reading List
    13 years ago
  • The Dashner Dude
    Stephen King, Judy Blume, LTUE Schedule
    15 years ago
  • Food for Thought
    moving
    15 years ago
  • The Curious Life of Jill
    An encounter with my sign...
    16 years ago
  • The Panda Queen
    Spring.
    16 years ago
  • The (Not So) Secret Life of Em
  • he says...she says
  • Little Mearacles

Cousins!!!

Cousins!!!
from left to right: Meagan, Me, Kate, Maggie, and Ella at the Bountiful Temple waiting for our uncle Robby and our new aunt Kelsey.As you can tell by kates face we were all very desprate for them to come out.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • The Next Food Network Star!
      • Schools Out!!!!
      • Dance Recital
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)