Wednesday, August 6, 2008

12!!!!!

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY 12!!!! I am soooo happy. Tonight I go to my first mutual activity( well i have been to a couple but not really officially). So I am really excited about that. I also wet to YW on sunday for the first time!!! It was pretty good. Anyway I am just really excited.

54 comments:

Julie E. said...

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!

Panda Queen said...

Aw man... I remember that feeling, that relief! We love having you in YW with us! Love you!

Kate Hulet said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love,
Kate



(that was ur birthday present.)

Panda Queen said...

Salami.

Panda Queen said...

Toothpaste.

Panda Queen said...

THAT'S MY CUPON!!!

Panda Queen said...

Monkey.

Panda Queen said...

Swiss cheese.

Panda Queen said...

Yay Me!!!

Panda Queen said...

I love to wear my wig, not to mention leaving obnoxious comments on your blog!!!

Panda Queen said...

Cheese

Panda Queen said...

Llama

Panda Queen said...

pencil

Panda Queen said...

I'm gonna keep leaving comments every once and a while until you update this thing!

Panda Queen said...

Fabric

Panda Queen said...

Mamma mia!

Panda Queen said...

YOU NAMED MY BABY AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER?!?!?!

Panda Queen said...

Let's blow Nessie out of the water!

Panda Queen said...

Gosh, whatever I feel like I wanna do, Gosh!

Panda Queen said...

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Panda Queen said...

Llama

Panda Queen said...

MHS!

Panda Queen said...

THREE CLAPS LONGHORNS!

Panda Queen said...

La la la la la la

Panda Queen said...

TOASTER

Panda Queen said...

Soup

Panda Queen said...

Kleenex

Panda Queen said...

Fabric

Panda Queen said...

Still...

Panda Queen said...

...leaving...

Panda Queen said...

...comments!!!

Panda Queen said...

C'mon! UPDATE!

Panda Queen said...

Granny!

Panda Queen said...

Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are!

Panda Queen said...

doo bee doo bee doo wah...

Panda Queen said...

...doo bee doo bee doo wah...

Panda Queen said...

PERRY!!!

Panda Queen said...

PERRY THE PLATYPUS!

Panda Queen said...

BLOG! NOOOOWWWW!

Panda Queen said...

Whatcha doin'?

Panda Queen said...

Mmmm.... Pei Wei...

Panda Queen said...

cheese soup

Panda Queen said...

Wow. This is crazy. I've left like a billion comments on here.

Panda Queen said...

Did you forget your password or something?

Panda Queen said...

If you wernt my sister, I'd be quite concerned about your whereabouts.

Panda Queen said...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Panda Queen said...

YAAAWWWN!

Panda Queen said...

This is comment number 51...

Panda Queen said...

..52...

Panda Queen said...

...FiFtY tHrEe....

Panda Queen said...

...FIFTY FOUR!...

Panda Queen said...

...*sigh* 55...

Panda Queen said...

Doofenshmirtz evil incorporated!

Panda Queen said...

PLEASSSEEEE BLLLLOOG!