Sunday, August 16, 2009

A sad day in my world.

School starts in a WEEK from tomorrow, and i really dont want to go back. :( Well actually i kind of do, but still school is school. I am excited though that i have all of my classes on A day with friends. I am quite excited about that.


The other reason i am excited for school to start is i get to wear all the new clothes i got. Yay!!! I am going to be in 8th grade and super excited to have only one year left of middle school!! ( yay! highschool next year.)


Any who..... i got a phone for my birthday!!! finally! ;).



mine is red. i absolutely love it!!!

2 comments:

Lizzey said...

I'm so excited for you! Your phone is super cute! Is that a full keyboard i see? lucky lucky. I can't believe you're in eighth grade! I refuse to believe it ;)

ashley said...

yes it is a full keyboard you see. i absolutely love it.