Woop!!! Yesterday I went to Six Flags. It was really fun. I went on a whole bunch of rides. On one of the water rides my friend Jessica and I got the "lucky" seats and got SOAKED!!!! It was really funny. After that we went on some rides that were kind of fast so we could dry off quicker. I went of this really fun ride called Batman where your feet dangle in the air. It goes really fast. When I got off the ride I felt really dizzy, because it has a whole bunch of loops and other stuff that makes you go upside down. Any way I'll post pictures I took while I was there along with all the other pictures on my camera as soon as I find the cord.
Servers Free Minecraft 1.8
5 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds really fun...can't wait to see pictures! Why did you go? Was it just for fun or were you with a group?
To answer both of your questions... we went just for fun for choir.
You need to find your camera cord.
Post a Comment