I personally think that many people are waaaaay to parinoied about the swine flu. I mean it is pretty much just the flu but it comes from pigs. We're only this scared because no one has any immunity to it what so ever so that is why it is so contagious. That is probably why so many people have died from it too. Any way keep your hands washed, and if you get the swine flu hopefuly it isn't bad enough to hospitalize you. ( *oink oink*)
Servers Free Minecraft 1.8
5 years ago
2 comments:
Okay, that picture TOTally MAKES me gag!!!! GROSS!!!! The only thing I have changed about my normally life is I wash my hands more. Sadly, we people in Boerne still have to go to school. Totally not fair!!!!!!! But then again atleast we don't have to worry that much. It doesn't make sense really: a bunch of people die of other types of flu. But pigs must be special because their special sickness kills a handful of people and schools start shutting down!!!!!
i know the pic is really gross.
Post a Comment